At least six (four more than a senator needs):
- A $4.7 million, 6,000-square-foot condo in Phoenix.
- A $2.7 million beachfront condo near San Diego.
- Another $2.1 million beachfront condo near San Diego.
- A $1.8 million, 15-acre creekfront ranch in Yavapai County, Arizona.
- A $1 million beachfront condo in La Jolla, California.
- A $850,000 condo in Arlington, Virginia.
- The McCains bought their daughter Meghan a condo, in cash, for $700,000 when she graduated from college last spring. No word on who pays the association fees.
The total value of McCain real estate is $13,800,000.
Yet despite their large net worth, the McCains can't manage their credit cards responsibly, and John McCain doesn't understand the economy.