I learned this recipe from my mother. It is incredibly delicious. If your mom didn't teach you this recipe, perhaps you need a word with her about adequate parenting.
INCREDIBLE CINNAMON PULL-APARTS
2 pkg exploding biscuits (e.g.)
1 cup sugar (or a little less)
2-3 Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 lb butter
Adjust cinnamon and sugar to taste.
- Pre-heat oven to temperature on biscuit package.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Have your wife open the biscuits.
- With a fork, dip biscuits in butter, then cinnamon & sugar (be generous with both), and place in a 9" round baking pan, glass if possible. Cram them in - if the pan seems spacious enough to hold all the biscuits, it is too large.
- Sprinkle leftover cinnamon & sugar over biscuits (if there is much left, you weren't generous enough).
- Bake. The package directions are a reasonable guideline on time, but stop while biscuits are still underdone. You want gooey. A glass pan will extend baking time significantly.