We are selling our wonderful South Minneapolis home. It's in a truly great location:
- Just 4 blocks to the 38th Street light rail station; you can be downtown in under 20 minutes with no worries about parking.
- Roosevelt Library is a 3 minute walk.
- A family-owned hardware store is 4 blocks away.
- Lake Hiawatha is 4 blocks away.
- Neighborhood is filled with mature trees.
- A variety of restaurants, coffee shops, auto repair, a bakery, and other locally owned businesses are within a 10 minute walk.
- Hardwood floors
- Two-car garage with automatic opener, newly painted
- Organic gardens
- Updated appliances, including high-efficiency front-loading washer
- New water heater
- New insulation blown into walls
- Central A/C
- Tons of storage in the basement, including built-in shelves
Updated: The list price is $129,900.
Living room has two beautiful picture windows, one east-facing to catch the morning light. Front entry has a closet for your winter clothes and room behind the door for a snow shovel.
Dining and living rooms have a spacious and flexible open-plan layout with south-facing windows for lots of light.
The dining room is the hub of the house. It's an efficient layout and easy to get from one room to another quickly.
The carpet was just professionally cleaned and looks nearly new, and underneath is hardwood if that's what you prefer.
Kitchen has updated appliances and new sink. Plenty of cupboard space and right by the back door for easy unloading.
Master bedroom has hardwood floors. West window gives beautiful, soft light in the evenings.
Second bedroom also has hardwood floors and an east-facing window for morning light.
Bathroom is very well lit whether it's light or dark outside. Bathtub/shower surround has just been redone. Low-flow toilet is new.
Upstairs non-conforming bedroom is extremely spacious and has two very large closets for storage. It runs the length of the house and catches both morning and evening light.
Two-car garage with automatic door and storage in the rafters is freshly painted.
See also the MLS listing.
If you're interested, you'll be dealing with Charlie Leimer, our realtor. He's a friendly guy and will treat you and your agent fairly, with respect, and promptly. Relationships matter in this complicated business and Charlie is a good person to work with. He was Erin's agent when she bought the home in 2004, and we sought him out deliberately when it was time to move on. Let me know and we'll put you in touch, or you can contact him directly at email@example.com or 612-310-3975.
Also please do not hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions about the home (firstname.lastname@example.org). We have been very happy in it, and I'm sure you would be too.