- Water line break in the CS/EE building this morning.
- It's on the EE side, so my office is OK.
- Cops are guarding the building, and only certain people allowed in (why is this a police matter?).
- I leave home believing I'm "certain people".
- By the time I arrive, the policy has changed, so I don't get in.
- The power gets turned off shortly thereafter anyway, so that's not a big deal, but it's still a wasted trip.
- The cops get major dickhead points for leaving their empty cruiser idling in front of the building for hours and hours.
Project 100, #17.